Zionism is an atheistic political ideology founded by non-Semitic Askhenazi Khazars from East Europe. How exactly do they reconcile their atheism with religious delusions of living 5000 years in the past with God as their real estate agent? Oh, but I forget these usurpers have “racialized” Judiasm. And please don’t waste my time with the outdated 19th century European definition of anti-Semitism i.e. Jews only. The vast majority of Semites in the world are Arabs(Muslims, Christians and Jews). Deal with it.
Essentially the term anti-Semite has been hijacked and reduced to the mere definition of anti-zionist, and it is ludicrous and ridiculous, since 90% of today's world Jews don't have any direct or indirect link with the original Hebrews.
So yes, they deserve every rocket(which btw can’t even make a dent in asphalt, but only an idiot would think Palestinian would throw stones as their only weapon) fired in their direction. It's their homeland and they have every right to resist with extreme prejudice. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Note to the spineless Arab client regimes, your collaboration and silence will not be forgotten or forgiven.
2. Grenades in cafes: first used by Zionists against Palestinians in Jerusalem on 17 March 1937.
3. Delayed-action, electrically timed mines in crowded marketplaces: first used by Zionists against Palestinians in Haifa on 6 July 1938.
4. Blowing up a ship with its civilian passengers still on board: first carried out by Zionists in Haifa on 25 November 1940. The Zionists did not hesitate to blow up their own people in protest at the British policy of restricting Jewish immigration to Palestine. The ship, Patria, was carrying 1,700 Jewish immigrants.
5. Assassination of government officials: first carried out by the Zionists against the British in Cairo, when on 6 November 1944 Lord Moyne was assassinated by the Stern Gang. Yitzhak Shamir, a member of the Irgun and later leader of the Stern Gang and Israeli prime minister, was behind the plan.
6. Use of hostages as a means of putting pressure on a government: first used by the Zionists against the British in Tel Aviv on 18 June 1946.
7. Blowing up of government offices with their civilian employees and visitors: first carried out by the Zionists against the British in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946. The toll was 91 Britons killed and 46 wounded in the King David Hotel. Menachim Begin, who masterminded and carried out the attack and later became Israeli prime minister, admitted that the massacre was coordinated with and carried out under the instruction of the Haganah Zionist gang.
8. Booby-trapped suitcases: first used by the Zionists against the British Embassy in Rome on 13 October 1946.
10. Beating of hostages: first used by the Zionists against the British in Tel Aviv, Netanya and Rishon on 29 December 1946.
11. Letter bombs sent to politicians: first used by the Zionists against Britain when 20 letter bombs were sent from Italy to London between 4 and 6 June 1947.
12. Murder of hostages as a reprisal for government actions: first used by the Zionists against the British in the Netanya area on 29 July 1947.
13. Postal parcel bombs: first used by the Zionists against the British in London on 3 September 1947.
14. The massacre of Qibya, northwest of Jerusalem, was carried out by Unit 101, under the command of Ariel Sharon on Wednesday 14 October 1953. The attack was the bloodiest and most brutal Zionist crimes since the infamous Deir Yassin massacre. Forty-two houses as well as a school and a mosque were dynamited over their inhabitants. Seventy-five women, men and children were killed.
Gaza City massacre:
5/4/1956 (Palestine): On the evening of Thursday, April 5, 1956, Zionist occupation forces fired 20-mm mortar artillery on the city of Gaza. The shelling was concentrated against the city center, which was teaming with civilians going about their day-to-day affairs. Most of the shelling was directed against Mukhtar Street, Palestine Square and nearby streets, as well as the Shuja'iyya district. As a result of this terrorist massacre carried out by gangs belonging to the Zionist Army against the Palestinian people, 56 people were killed and 103 were injured, the victims including men, women and children. Some of the wounded died subsequently, bringing the death toll to 60, including 27 women, 29 men and 4 children.
13 November 1966 (Palestine): Israeli forces raided this village, destroyed 125 houses, the village clinic and school as well as 15 houses in a neighboring village. 18 people were killed and 54 wounded.
1975 (Lebanon) :The 1sraelis perpetrated this massacre starting with a booby-trapped bomb. Then Israeli's detained three brothers, and killed them. They threw their bodies on the road. 9 civilians were killed, 23 were wounded.
15/10/1975(Lebanon): An Israeli tank deliberately ran over a car carrying 16 people, and none of them escaped death.
Hanin Massacre :
16/10/1976(Lebanon): After a two- month siege and hours of shelling, the occupation forces stormed the village and turned it into a bloodbath. 20 persons were martyred.
Bint Jbeil Massacre :
21/10/1976(Lebanon):The crowded market was the target of a sudden barrage of Israeli bombs, slaughtering a lot of people. 23 were killed, 30 were wounded.
Abbasieh Massacre :
17/3/1978 (Lebanon): During the invasion of 1978, the Israeli warplanes destroyed the mosque of the town on the heads of the women, children and the elderly who used the holy place as a shelter from the heavy Israeli shelling. 80 persons were martyred.
Adloun Massacre :
17/3/1978 (Lebanon): At Adloun on march 17, two cars carrying 8 passengers came under Israeli fire while they were on their way to Beirut. One passenger only escaped death.
Saida Massacre :
4/4/1981 (Lebanon) :One of Saida’s residential areas was targeted by the Israeli artillery which resulted in killing of many civilians and damaging many buildings. 20 persons were killed, 30 were wounded.
Fakhani Massacre :
17/7/1981 (Lebanon):A horrible massacre took place when Israeli warplanes raided a crowded residential area using the most developed weapons killing and wounding many citizens. 150 persons were killed, 600 were wounded.
Beirut Massacre :
17/7/1981 (Lebanon)Israeli warplanes staged several raids on many parts of Beirut, Ouzai, Ramlet Al baida, fakhani, chatila and the area of the Arab University, killing many citizens. 150 persons were killed, 600 were wounded.
Jibsheet Massacre :
27/3/1984(Lebanon): The occupation forcers’ tanks and helicopters fired at a crowded people killing many civilians. 7 persons were martyred, 10 were wounded.
Sohmor Massacre :
19/9/1984 (Lebanon): The occupation forces stormed the town with tanks, and military vehicles and ordered the inhabitants to congregate at the town's mosque where they fired at them. 13 martyrs, 12 wounded.
Seer Al Garbiah Massacre :
23/3/1985 (Lebanon): The massacre took place at Al- Husseinieh building where people took shelter from the shelling of the Israeli soldiers who stormed the town with a huge number of military vehicles.7 persons were martyred.
5/3/1985(Lebanon): The occupation forces planted an explosive device in the Husseinieh building of the town .It was detonated during the distribution of aid to the citizens who lost their lives. 15 persons were killed.
Zrariah Massacre :
11/3/1985 (Lebanon): Following heavy shelling the occupation forces stormed the town with about 100 vehicles and perpetrated a butchery, killing children, women and the elderly. 22 civilians were slaughtered.
Homeen Al-Tahta Massacre :
21/3/1985(Lebanon): After attacking the village with 140 army vehicles, the occupation forces ordered the inhabitants to gather at the school of the village. They then destroyed it over their heads. 20 innocent people were martyred.
Jibaa Massacre :
30/3/1985 (Lebanon): A huge enemy force attacked the town and put it under siege. When some people tried to escape the siege, the enemy soldiers fired at them, killing and wounding them. 5 people were killed, 5 were wounded.
Yohmor Massacre :
13/4/1985 (Lebanon): At one O’clock in the morning, an Israeli armored force entered the town using civilian cars and opened fire at the houses which resulted in the killing of 10 people, among them a family of six people.
Tiri massacre :
17/8/1986 (Lebanon): Merciless crimes against civilians increased in the town with the occupation forces cutting the hands and ears from the head. 4 persons were killed, 79 were crippled and wounded.
Al-Naher Al-Bared Massacre (Palestinian camp):
11/12/1986(Lebanon): The Israeli warplanes raided this Palestinian refugee camp killing many of the refugees. 20 people were killed , 22 were wounded.
Ain Al-Hillwee Massacre(Palestinian Camp) :
5/9/1987(Lebanon): The enemy jet fighters launched two raids killing 31 and wounding 41 others. The refugees were hit by a thin raid while they were evacuating casualties, 34 more being killed.
Oyon Qara massacre :
20 May 1990, an Israeli soldier lined up Palestinian labors and murdered seven of them with a sub-machine gun. 13 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces in subsequent demonstrations at the massacre.
25/7/1990(Lebanon): The Israeli warplanes bombed a house, among the 3 killed a four year old child.
4 million Palestinian Refugees
3 million Occupied
254 km of an Apartheid Wall
468,831 new settlers on an Occupied land
Disappearance of Palestine
Destruction of 350 Churches & Mosques
World Leader in UN Violations, at 69
Has Killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country 50,000+
Has Imprisoned more civilians per capita 250,000+
Has rendered more civilians Handicapped per capita 50,000+
Essentially the term anti-Semite has been hijacked and reduced to the mere definition of anti-zionist, and it is ludicrous and ridiculous, since 90% of today's world Jews don't have any direct or indirect link with the original Hebrews. Since they do not originate from that "part of the world", and do not belong to that particular ethnic group, they cannot call themselves Semite. They are only "Semite" by derivative assimilation.
The fact of living in Cairo-Egypt or being of Muslim confession doesn't make a Japanese person into an Arab. He does become a Muslim, but his place of residence, his citizenship, his faith (or conversion) doesn't magically impact or transmute his ethnicity or genetic background, into something else. Today's use of Semitism is as ridiculous as the use of Aryanism of yesteryear.
A state may have a right to exist, but not absolutely at the expense of other states, or more important, at the expense of millions of human individuals and their rights to justice. Why should anyone concede Israel's "right" to exist, when it has never even acknowledged the foundational crimes of murder and ethnic cleansing by means of which Israel took our towns and villages, our farms and orchards, and made us a nation of refugees?
Why should any Palestinian "recognize" the monstrous crime carried out by Israel's founders and continued by its deformed modern apartheid state, while he or she lives 10 to a room in a cinderblock, tin-roof United Nations hut? These are not abstract questions, and it is not rejectionist simply because we have refused to abandon the victims of 1948 and their descendants.